Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Superb £7m Chelsea Goal Admits He Loves Arsenal

Antonio Rudiger Germany German global tends to make it clear he needs Emirates Stadium shift regardless of Stamford Bridge interest.


Chelsea’s hopes of landing remarkable Stuttgart centre-back again Antonio Rudiger might have been presented something of a blow soon after the youngster professed his love for rivals Arsenal according to the Metro.


Read a lot more:


Go through a lot more Arsenal transfer information.
Study much more Chelsea FC information.
Actual Madrid V Barcelona Dwell Streaming Manual And El Clasico Preview


The 20 calendar year previous is regarded as 1 of the hottest potential clients in Europe and is now a agency part of Joachim Low’s German nationwide team established-up and experienced been connected with a go to Stamford Bridge, probably seen as a extended term substitute for veteran skipper John Terry, but comments created by the defender seems to advise, none also subtly, that he’d much instead a go to the Emirates Stadium.


‘I have constantly dreamed of the Leading League,’ he advised Bild.


‘I have been subsequent Arsenal since the times of Henry and Bergkamp. I watch videos of Arsenal all the time on YouTube and I typically use the current Alexis Sanchez shirt.


‘My heart beats for Arsenal.’







Superb £7m Chelsea Goal Admits He Loves Arsenal

No comments:

Post a Comment